1. Awareness is the first step to understanding that you create everything in your experience. Every part of your life, good or bad, has a root somewhere within your mind.
2. Create your own experience, you can finally take control of what you are inviting into your experience. People do not realise that they are the creators of their own experience, and live their lives reacting to the things around them.
3. To consciously create your life with responsibility, act, don’t react. Performing the same action over and over yet expecting different results isn’t going to work. Live in the moment not the past.
4. You may have to go through a period of change where you admit that you were causing negative or painful experiences to happen to you because of your thoughts and actions. This can be hard, because we do not want to take responsibility for our lives. We want to blame others for what is happening to us. But nothing “just happens” to us, we create our own lives through our thoughts, words, actions and beliefs.
5. The fear inside of us has been in control for too long. Fear is like a parasite inside of you, and it feels very threatened by the idea of freedom and of living with conscious awareness, it feeds on drama, judgments, negative emotions and on your fear of change.
The beginning of change always lies within us. Awareness is the first step to creating change.
Be the listener, not the judge.
Be the comfort, not the hindrance.
Becky lives in West Sussex, UK and is a Therapist using hypnosis, Psy-TaP, Kinetic Shift and Mindscaping. Please feel free to explore the website to learn more about her.
© Becky Wells Limited 2011 - 2020
Becky Wells has clinics in Crawley and Haywards Heath, covering Brighton to London and 20 miles around. National and International sessions via Skype and FaceTime.
CLICK FOR BOOKINGS
Call me for a confidential chat on 01293 839949, 01444 688294, 07801 941949 or email me in confidence at
Join our mailing list HERE